The multiproject cockpit helps to identify critical projects
The multiproject cockpit summarizes how many projects are in which phase. The projects are shown separately according to status, which can be seen by the color distinction.
The current phase of the project is determined as follows:
- If there is a milestone that lies ahead of today's date,
- The milestone will be determined with the latest date before today's milestone
- The current phase is the subsequent phase, the milestone phase or the last phase if there is no next one
- If there is no milestone later than today's date
- Then the first phase is the current phase